Burgess & Finch Cedarwood Oil 10ml
Cedarwood oil (Juniperus virginiana) has a calming and soothing effect on the mind, relieving tension and anxiety which makes it valuable aid for meditation. Cedarwood oil also makes a good mosquito and insect repellent. As an astringent, Cedarwood oil offers benefits to oily skin and can help in the treatment of acne.
Essential oils are highly concentrated plant essences. The ingestion of essential oils is not recommended without prior advice from your health care practitioner. Dilute in a carrier or base when necessary.
USES & BENEFITS
- Arthritis and rheumatism
- Bronchitis and catarrh
- Good hair tonic – helps with dandruff, greasy hair as well as thinning hair
- Helps clear dermatitis and psoriasis
- Natural insect repellent
HOW TO USE
- For respiratory problems add 5-6 drops to a bowl of steaming hot water, cover your head with a towel and breathe in the vapour
- Use in an oil warmer to drive away mosquitoes, flies and other insects.
- Add 2-3 drops to the warm wax of a burning candle
- Use your favourite carrier oil and blend with cypress and frankincense essential oils to make a wonderful skin softener
BLENDS WELL WITH
100% pure Cedarwood oil (Juniperus virginiana).
- Can cause skin irritation. Spot test first.
- Avoid during pregnancy.
Please note: product images are for illustrative purposes and may differ slightly from the actual product.
About Burgess & Finch
Burgess & Finch’s essential and cold-pressed carrier oils are all free from any synthetics, preservatives or animal products. All oils are fully traceable and species-specific, and random quality testing is conducted. From popular oils such as lavender, tea tree and eucalyptus, to exotics like ylang ylang, jasmine and frankincense, there’s an essential oil for everyone and everything.
Burgess & Finch has been unwavering in sticking to their core principles of purity, quality and reliability – as a result their products are as important today as they were 20 years ago – and are still South Africans’ number one choice for pure aromatic upliftment from nature.