Burgess & Finch Melissa Oil 10ml
Melissa essential oil blend (Melissa officinalis), also known as Lemon Balm, Bee Balm and Heart’s Delight, is said to ease high blood pressure by slowing down the heartbeat after overstimulation. Its citrus-like aroma is uplifting and when blended with other oils can help lift depression.
Essential oils are highly concentrated plant essences. The ingestion of essential oils is not recommended without prior advice from your health care practitioner. Dilute in a carrier or base when necessary.
USES & BENEFITS
- Bacterial infections
- Helps digestion
- Insect bites
- Nervous tension
HOW TO USE
- For stress and anxiety, or just to lift your mood, add 3-4 drops to a bowl of steaming hot water and inhale directly or allow the steam to scent the air. You could also use in an oil warmer.
- For cold sores use a cotton bud to dab a small amount directly on the area. You can do this several times a day.
- For an instant ‘pick me up’ when feeling overwhelmed, simply inhale directly from the bottle.
- Use in an oil warmer when meditating.
BLENDS WELL WITH
- Black Pepper
- ylang ylang
- Don’t use during pregnancy.
- May irritate sensitive skin – spot test.
Melissa officinalis (Family Labiatae) essential oil, steam distilled from the leaves and flowering tops, blended with other natural and nature identical extracts to create a standard* oil.
* ‘Certain industries, and very large users, require material which is standardised so that the balance of chemical constituents is maintained, as well as the odour profile, which can easily differ seasonally and due to differing weather conditions. An oil may therefore be rectified by adding certain natural and/or nature identical aromatic ingredients, to maintain standards required by food, pharmaceutical, dental and beverage industries. This class is, however, not necessarily inferior in quality or efficacy.’ – Escentia Products
Please note: product images are for illustrative purposes and may differ slightly from the actual product.
About Burgess & Finch
Burgess & Finch’s essential and cold-pressed carrier oils are all free from any synthetics, preservatives or animal products. All oils are fully traceable and species-specific, and random quality testing is conducted. From popular oils such as lavender, tea tree and eucalyptus, to exotics like ylang ylang, jasmine and frankincense, there’s an essential oil for everyone and everything.
Burgess & Finch has been unwavering in sticking to their core principles of purity, quality and reliability – as a result their products are as important today as they were 20 years ago – and are still South Africans’ number one choice for pure aromatic upliftment from nature.