Burgess & Finch Tea Tree Essential Oil 10ml
Tea Tree Essential Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia) is a must for your first-aid kit! Tea Tree has impressive antiseptic and antiviral properties making it widely used in the treatment of many skin conditions. Tea tree can help to fight all three categories of infectious organisms: bacteria, fungi, and viruses. It is used to treat a whole range of medical conditions and a surprisingly large number of other non-medical uses, from removing bubble-gum to cleaning cell phones.
Essential oils are highly concentrated plant essences. The ingestion of essential oils is not recommended without prior advice from your health care practitioner. Dilute in a carrier or base when necessary.
USES & BENEFITS
- Athlete’s foot
- Head lice
- Insect bites
- Mould killer
- Nail fungus
- Viral infections
HOW TO USE
- Add 5-6 drops to a bowl of steaming hot water, cover your head with a towel and breathe in the vapour to help with colds and viral infections
- In the home you can create your own natural cleaner for use throughout the house, office and car.
- Add 4-8 drops to your laundry wash that include diapers and pet blankets
- To disinfect items that can’t be put in with laundry, like mats, pillows and curtains, make your own multipurpose household spray.
- Use this spray to disinfect cupboards, kitchen counters, cutting boards and your refrigerator
- Use it in the bathroom on shower curtains and the seals around baths and showers
- Use it to clean your pet mat or litter boxes – it will help keep away ants and roaches
- In your office, use to clean and disinfect ‘phones, keyboards and desktops
100% pure Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia) therapeutic grade essential oil.
Please note: product images are for illustrative purposes and may differ slightly from the actual product.
About Burgess & Finch
Burgess & Finch’s essential and cold-pressed carrier oils are all free from any synthetics, preservatives or animal products. All oils are fully traceable and species-specific, and random quality testing is conducted. From popular oils such as lavender, tea tree and eucalyptus, to exotics like ylang ylang, jasmine and frankincense, there’s an essential oil for everyone and everything.
Burgess & Finch has been unwavering in sticking to their core principles of purity, quality and reliability – as a result their products are as important today as they were 20 years ago – and are still South Africans’ number one choice for pure aromatic upliftment from nature.