CBD – Hemp Seed Oil – Dropper with Pipette – 30ml
The Uses / Benefits of CBD Hemp Seed Oil
* Keep refrigerated
- Hemp seed is full of immune boosting fatty acids which can also help to improve symptoms of mood related disorders
- It offers support for vital brain health
- It provides the body with good source of protein, supports muscle and joints
- Hemp seed typically contains over 30% oil and about 25% protein, with considerable amounts of vitamins and minerals.
- Hemp seed oil is over 80% in polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs), and is an exceptionally rich source of the two essential fatty acids (Omega 3&6) in the correct balance, which is considered to be optimal for human health. Both of these high-quality storage proteins are easily digested and contain nutritionally significant amounts of all essential amino acids.
- Hemp seed has been used to treat various disorders for thousands of years in traditional oriental medicine.
- Recent clinical trials have identified hemp seed oil as a functional food, and animal feeding studies demonstrate the long-standing utility of hemp seed as an important food resource.
- Hemp Seed Oil
Application / Dosage:
- 1 to 2 drops a day, under the tongue or in a teaspoon of yogurt
- In high doses can cause drowsiness and headaches
*Subject to availability, stock will be confirmed once order is processed.