CBD – Plus Syringe – 4ml
The Uses / Benefits of CBD Plus Syringes
- For lowering pain and inflammation, For Cancer-fighting & management.
- CBD Plus Full Extract (1000mg per 1ml)
Application / Dosage:
For Pain & inflammation
- ¼ Rice grain or match head – at bedtime for 5 days
- ½ Rice grain – at bedtime for 5 days – evaluate your pain
- 1 Rice grain – at bedtime for 5 days – only if you feel your pain levels are still too high
- ½ Rice grain – at bedtime for 5 days – by lowering the dose you will get a more accurate idea of how the medication is working – evaluate how your pain is
- Decide on the dosage that works best for your pain. Please remember that you can adjust your dosage higher if your pain level needs a higher dosage; however always go slowly, working up to the higher dosage
- The object is to build up to a daily dose of one gram + per day (this is where Cancer is fought or apoptosis occurs as per the Rick Simpson protocol)
- ¼ Rice grain or match head – at bedtime for 3 days
- ½ Rice grain – at bedtime for 3 days – evaluate your progress
- 1 Rice grain – at bedtime for 3 days – only if you feel you are able to manage this
- 1½ Rice grain – at bedtime for 3 days – evaluate your progress
- Continue in the same way, increasing every 3 to 5 days, as you can
- Please remember that you can adjust your dosage higher until you reach a mil a day; however always go slowly, working up to the higher dosage
- For better absorption and bioavailability please feel free to ingest your FECO with a healthy oil. This becomes the carrier for the FECO. Good examples are Coconut Oil, Hemp Seed Oil, Grapeseed Oil. Preferably cold-pressed & organic
- Can lower blood pressure, please be sure to monitor your diastolic & systolic pressure if you are on blood pressure medication. Reduce medication accordingly.
- Increases the effectiveness of blood thinners (e.g. warfarin), please take precautions if you are already on blood thinning medication.
- This will affect your blood sugar levels, if you are diabetic please monitor your insulin levels as your body adjusts to the medicine, you may need to reduce the medication that you are on.
*Subject to availability, stock will be confirmed once order is processed.