Earth Tribe African Black Soap – Deep Cleansing & Repairing For Skin
Earth Tribe’s African Black Soap (175 g) is a traditional cleansing, moisturising, skin loving treat, made with a base of organic shea butter, cocoa butter and the ashes of cocoa pods.
- Gently exfoliating to remove dry or flaking skin, as well as dirt
- Gentle enough to be used on babies’ skin
- Washes away excess oil while absorbing toxins and odours
- Rich in anti-ageing nutrients like Vitamins A and E
- Moisturises and repairs dry skin
- Suitable for all skin types, including skin with acne problems
- Can be used as a shampoo and shaving cream!
Unrefined shea butter, palm kernel oil, virgin coconut oil, cocoa pod ash
Directions for use
Lather African Black Soap onto your skin when showering/bathing. Rinse off.
EarthTribe is passionate about creating a conscious living tribe, a place where the conscious consumer and the ethical supplier meet. By sourcing the best in socially and environmentally responsible and sustainable 100% African goods, EarthTribe is starting at home, empowering African farmers by their commitment to raising the standards. Earthtribe values lie in preserving nature and respecting all people with the belief that making conscious choices is a powerful way to change the world and connect people from different walks of life.