Earth Tribe Ohm Organic Neem Oil 50ml
for skin, hair, garden AND home!
Ohm Oil‘s Neem Oil (50ml) is an age-old popular ingredient used in skin care, hair care, in gardens, and home products.
- Antibacterial, antimicrobial, biopesticide, insecticide, insect repellent and fungicide for skin, scalp, gardens and home
- Effective and popular non-toxic lice treatment
- A natural alternative to chemical flea and mites control (for dogs only)
- Effective garden and home pest control – biodegradable and non-toxic to wildlife, mammals, birds, earthworms, or beneficial insects such as butterflies, bees and ladybirds – will not pollute ground water
- Powerful antioxidant, moisturiser and revitaliser
- Healing for acne-prone skin types and problematic skin (redness, itchiness and irritations like eczema and various dermatitis)
- Good for dry skin and dandruff
- Redcues pigmentation and scars
- Protects skin against infections, boils and ulcers
- Locally produced to reduce your carbon footprint!
Pure organic Neem Oil
How to use
Can be used directly on hair and skin, or you can add it to your cosmetic products. Perfect to mix into sprays to be used in the garden and home.
Neem Oil is often diluted with other carrier oils, but for head lice treatments, it’s best to use on its own. Massage into scalp and comb through the hair with a fine tooth comb, removing any lice or nits in this process. Wrap the hair in plastic or a shower cap and leave on for an hour or longer. Remove the Neem Oil with shampoo. Repeat this procedure 2-3 times per week until the nits and lice are no longer present.
EarthTribe is passionate about creating a conscious living tribe, a place where the conscious consumer and the ethical supplier meet. By sourcing the best in socially and environmentally responsible and sustainable 100% African goods, EarthTribe is starting at home, empowering African farmers by their commitment to raising the standards. Earthtribe values lie in preserving nature and respecting all people with the belief that making conscious choices is a powerful way to change the world and connect people from different walks of life.