Eco Planet Bamboo Straw Set
Ecoplanet’s Bamboo Straw Set is everything you need to eliminate single-use plastic straws. The beautiful bamboo is locally grown, in the Eastern Cape which even further reduces the carbon footprint of Ecoplanet’s straw set. Take one step closer to making single-use plastic a thing of the past with this Bamboo Straw Set.
- Eco-friendly alternative to single-use plastic straws
- Included stainless steel brush makes cleaning a breeze
- Included pouch so you can take your straw everywhere you go
- Carry pouch made without any animal based fibers
- Grown at South Africa’s first commercial bamboo plantation
- Hand wash your reusable straw with warm soapy water using the included straw cleaning brush.
- Air dry in a vertical position.
- Do not soak.
- Set Includes: 1 x Reusable Straw (20 cm*), 1 x Straw Cleaning Brush (22 cm), 1 x Drawstring Pouch (23,5 x 4 cm).
Please Note: As a natural product, the width of the bamboo straws varies.
- Straw: 100% Bamboo.
- Straw Cleaning Brush: Stainless Steel, and Nylon.
- Drawstring Pouch: Poly-Cotton Blend.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
*Subject to availability, stock will be confirmed once order is processed.
About Eco Planet
EcoPlanet Bamboo is leading the industrialization of bamboo as a viable and environmentally attractive alternative fiber. The conversion of degraded land into certified bamboo farms and bamboo plantations is coupled with investment into development of innovative technology to provide turnkey solutions for products and markets that currently contribute to the deforestation of our world’s natural forests.