Pure Eucalyptus Essential Oil (30ml)
• Powerful antiseptic properties
• Often used as an inhalant and chest rub
• Purifying, cleansing, clarifying, immune system booster
A bright, fresh, clean aroma known as Gully Gum. The smithii species of Eucalyptus is safe for children and the elderly. It’s a softer aroma than Eucalyptus globulus.
• Spa steam rooms
• Body scrubs
• Bath Salts
• Steam showers
• Reduction and elimination of harmful surface and airborne bacteria and infections.
• Foul household odours – diffuser (can blend with lemon essential oil for this).
• A few drops onto a sponge after cooking fish, to wipe down the counter tops – a clean, fresh aroma and
the anti-bacterial action eliminates germs.
• Facilitates easy breathing
• Catarrh / congestion
• Colds – flu like symptoms, runny nose, headaches
• Sinusitis – (facial compress)
• Sore, aching muscles and joints – massage blend
• Enhances feelings of relaxation
• Creates a refreshing feeling
• Nervous tension
• Clears the mind
• Avoid use during pregnancy
• Avoid use on babies (0-12 months)
• Avoid use if epileptic
• Avoid use if using homeopathic remedies
• Always blend the oil for use on the skin
• May irritate sensitive skin