Feelgood Pets Diabetonic Pets: Supports Healthy Insulin & Blood Sugar Levels in Pets
Diabetonic Pets is a natural treatment for dogs and cats with diabetes and contains biochemic tissue salts to improve the production and bio-availability of insulin and to support healthy blood sugar levels. This natural remedy will also help to reduce symptoms of diabetes related conditions such as eye, bladder and circulation problems.
- Contains 3 tissue salts for dogs and cats with diabetes
- Maintains healthy blood sugar levels and improves insulin availability and production
- Supports healthy circulation & promotes wound healing
- Increases energy levels and reduces fatigue
- Safe for dogs and cats of all ages, including during pregnancy and nursing
- Safe to use as a stand alone remedy or as part of a veterinary treatment plan
Diabetonic Pets contains the following selected biochemic tissue salts:
Kali sulph (D6), Nat sulph (D6), Calc phos (D6), Lactose (inactive ingredient)
Diabetonic Pets can be used as part of a veterinary treatment program for diabetes in dogs and cats. It may be used on its own or along with insulin, depending on the advice of your vet.
Instructions for use
Tablets may be taken whole (they are very small and easily swallowed) or crushed and sprinkled on food.
Cats and small dogs: As a regular supplement, take one tablet twice daily
Medium to large dogs:: Two tablets 2 – 3 times daily
NOTE: Use Diabetonic Pets along with Feelgood Pets Immunity & Liver Support to further strengthen health & immune system functioning.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.