Feelgood Pets LiverAid: For Pet Liver, Gallbladder & Pancreatic Health
LiverAid is a 100% homeopathic remedy which can be used preventatively or as part of a broader treatment program for pets with liver, gallbladder and pancreatic problems. This remedy is of special benefit to animals with diabetic or pre-diabetic conditions.
- Natural homeopathic remedy
- Improves and stimulates liver functioning and prevents liver disease
- Helps to eliminate toxins and strengthens systemic resistance against disease and infection
- Assists with the flow of bile and promotes gall bladder health
- Improves the health and functioning of the pancreas – especially in the case of diabetic animals
- Provides an essential tonic for animals with liver, gall bladder and pancreatic conditions
All Feelgood Pets products are animal-cruelty free and individual ingredients are well-researched and are natural, safe and effective.
LiverAid contains the following 100% active homeopathic ingredients in therapeutic pet-friendly dosage:
Carduus mar (D3), Hydrastis (D3), Chelidonium (D3), Kali Mur (6C), Nat Phos (6C), Nat Sulph (6C), Sucrose (inactive ingredient)
LiverAid contains no gluten, artificial flavours, colours or preservatives. Our products are animal-cruelty free. Individual ingredients are well-researched and are natural, safe and effective.
Directions for use
LiverAid comes in convenient dissolvable granule form. The tiny granules are easy to administer to animals of all sizes and personalities and are simply sprinkled on the back of the tongue and left to dissolve. Alternatively, they can be mixed with a little wet food or a treat. No fuss and bother!
Cats and very small dogs: Large pinch of granules sprinkled into the mouth.
Small to medium dogs: Two pinches sprinkled into the mouth.
Medium to large dogs: 1/4 cap of granules sprinkled into the mouth.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness. Please consult your veterinarian if symptoms persist.