Holle Spelt Porridge 250g
Holle sets highest standards for infant foods
- No pesticides or chemical fertilisers are used to grow our raw ingredients.
- We use only biodynamically or organically grown food.
- A close working relationship with our Demeter certified farmers guarantees a long term supply of high quality raw ingredients.
- We take great care of our raw ingredients and how they are processed and cooked. We ensure this through an ongoing quality control system.
- Every item of food we produce is constantly checked to make sure it meets the highest legal, safety and nutritional requirements.
- Every one of our baby foods are guaranteed to be free from genetically modified ingredients (in accordance with EU regulations). We never use artificial flavourings, colourings or preservatives, and we don’t add refined sugar.
Demeter is the trademark for goods produced from biodynamic agriculture. Only strictly regulated partners are able to use the Demeter label. These regulations are set by the Demeter Society, whose criteria extend far beyond the standard organic farming certification. From growing to processing, all stages of production are checked – without any compromises.
The EU Organic Certification logo appears on every one of our baby foods. It is your guarantee that our products are grown and processed in a tightly regulated way to ensure its quality.
You want only the best nutrition for your baby, and deciding on the right feeding method can be taxing. Breastfeeding is the way to go, but circumstances and personal decisions may take you on a different path. Holle’s Stage 2 follow-on baby formula was created for little ones aged 6 months and over, with extra iron. What’s more, it’s organic, gluten-free and sugar-free, and it’s made using biodynamic milk. This is the part where you exhale and relax because your baby’s meals are in good hands with Holle’s formula.