Kitchen Garden – Chia Sprouting Seeds – For Weight-Loss, Cholesterol & Sugar Levels
Kitchen Garden’s Chia Sprouting Seeds (70 g) are easy to sprout at home, providing your meals, porridge, smoothies, juices and puddings with a nutritional boost.
- Quick and easy to sprout at home
- Non-GMO, gluten-free and organic
- Boosts your immune system and protects your cells against damage
- A rich source of fibre, Omega-3 fatty acids, protein, antioxidants, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium and manganese
- Aids weight loss, feeling of satiety, blood sugar level balance and regulation of cholesterol
Raw, organic Chia seeds.
Directions for use
- Grow on a moist sprouting mat – do not grow in jars.
- Keep growing sprouts in natural light but not in direct sunlight.
- Rinse seeds 2-3 times per day in cool water, until the water runs clear.
- Harvest within 2-3 days of the greenery appearing from the seeds.
- Drain sprouts & leave 2-4 hours to dry before transferring to an airtight, covered container and keep refrigerated.
- Enjoy sprouts within 3-7 days
Makes an excellent vegan-friendly egg replacement (mix 1 tablespoon chia seeds with 3 tablespoons water and leave to sit for 15 minutes; the mixture will form a gel that you can use to bind baked goods).
About Kitchen Garden
Kitchen Garden is totally dedicated to the research and development of how to promote good nutrition and the usage of sprouts, seeds & herbs in every home. By developing a low-cost kit for easy home sprouting, Kitchen Garden hopes to bring the ‘sprout message’ to every home and kitchen. Your customers will simply love producing their own sprouts at home and, best of all, they will keep coming back for more and more sprouting seeds!