Kitchen Garden – Flax Sprouting Seeds – One of the Healthiest Seeds in the World!
Kitchen Garden’s Flax Sprouting Seeds (100 g) are organic and non-GMO. Flax seeds are considered one of the healthiest seeds in the world and by eating them in sprout-form is even better!
- Quick and easy to sprout at home
- Non-GMO and organic
- Perfect to make your own flax crackers, baked goods or smoothies
- A complete protein source – great for vegetarians and vegans
- Filled with Omega 3 (protects the heart & promotes healthy cholesterol levels), lignin’s (fights free radicals) and fiber (aids healthy digestion)
Raw, organic Flax seeds.
Directions for use
- Grow on a moist sprouting mat – do not grow in jars.
- Keep growing sprouts in natural light but not in direct sunlight.
- Rinse seeds 2-3 times per day in cool water, until the water runs clear.
- Harvest within 2-3 days of the greenery appearing from the seeds.
- Drain sprouts & leave 2-4 hours to dry before transferring to an airtight, covered container and keep refrigerated.
- Enjoy sprouts within 3-7 days in salads, smoothies, breads or baked goods
About Kitchen Garden
Kitchen Garden is totally dedicated to the research and development of how to promote good nutrition and the usage of sprouts, seeds & herbs in every home. By developing a low-cost kit for easy home sprouting, Kitchen Garden hopes to bring the ‘sprout message’ to every home and kitchen. Your customers will simply love producing their own sprouts at home and, best of all, they will keep coming back for more and more sprouting seeds!