Kitchen Garden – Poppy Seeds for Sprouting – Nutrition for Digestion, the Heart & Nervous System
Kitchen Garden’s Poppy Seeds for Sprouting (100 g) make a wonderfully tasty garnish for savory meals, soups and salads. Fresh-sprouted Poppy Seeds are easy to digest, packed with nutrition and easy to produce at home!
- Quick and easy to sprout at home
- Non-GMO and organic
- Contains linoleic acids (protects the heart), fiber (for optimal digestion), B-complex vitamins, iron, copper, calcium, potassium, manganese, zinc, magnesium and small amounts of opium alkaloids (calms the nervous system and reduces pain)
Raw, organic Poppy seeds.
Directions for use
- Grow on a moist sprouting mat – do not grow in jars.
- Keep growing sprouts in natural light but not in direct sunlight.
- Rinse seeds 2-3 times per day in cool water, until the water runs clear.
- Harvest within 2-3 days of the greenery appearing from the seeds.
- Drain sprouts & leave 2-4 hours to dry before transferring to an airtight, covered container and keep refrigerated.
- Enjoy sprouts within 3-7 days in salads, savory dishes, soups or as a garnish on sandwiches.
About Kitchen Garden
Kitchen Garden is totally dedicated to the research and development of how to promote good nutrition and the usage of sprouts, seeds & herbs in every home. By developing a low-cost kit for easy home sprouting, Kitchen Garden hopes to bring the ‘sprout message’ to every home and kitchen. Your customers will simply love producing their own sprouts at home and, best of all, they will keep coming back for more and more sprouting seeds!