Kitchen Garden – Sprouting Kit (6 litrers) – Grow your Own Sprouts at Home!
- An excellent and easy way to produce your own spouts at home
- Comes with 6 FREE sample seed varieties to get you started!
- The 6 liter kit allows you to grow 6 varieties of sprouts at once.
- Dimensions are: 410 x 340 x 225 mm
- Easy to clean
- An indispensable addition to your health and vitality!
469 x 410 x 242 mm stand with tray and nine sprouting bottles
6 x jar closures (Mesh and imported food grade colored rubber bands)
6 x sample sprouting seeds
Directions for use
Seeds take different times to sprout – but you would generally have fresh, yummy sprouts within 3 – 7 days, depending on the seeds used. We recommend rotating your sprouts and starting a new batch every day so that you always have fresh, yummy sprouts in stock! These directions are suited for the Kitchen Garden Sprouting Kit.
- Remember that a little goes a long way! Only use enough seeds to lightly cover the bottom of your upright jar (make sure the jar is clean)
- Cover the seeds with about 3 – 4 cm of clean water and secure the mesh top with the rubber band and place jar on your sprouting stand
- Soak for about 8 hours (or overnight), then drain and rinse in fresh water.
- Remember that sprouts are plants and need natural light to grow. However, direct sunlight is not suitable for sprouting seeds.
- Rinse seeds 2-3 times a day in cool water until the water is clear.
- Once the “tails” and/or greenery appear, the spouts are ready to be thoroughly drained and harvested!
- Sprouts may be stored in the fridge in an airtight container and usually stay fresh for around a week (may need rinsing in between)
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.
About Kitchen Garden
Kitchen Garden is totally dedicated to the research and development of how to promote good nutrition and the usage of sprouts, seeds & herbs in every home. By developing a low-cost kit for easy home sprouting, Kitchen Garden hopes to bring the ‘sprout message’ to every home and kitchen. Your customers will simply love producing their own sprouts at home and, best of all, they will keep coming back for more and more sprouting seeds!