Kitchen Garden – Swiss Chard Seeds For Sprouting – Nutritional Powerhouse, Non-GMO & Organic
Kitchen Garden’s Swiss Chard Seeds For Sprouting (150 g) are perfect for those wanting to sprout their own Swiss chard seeds, a leafy green that makes a nutritional addition to savory dishes, stir-fries and salads.
- Quick and easy to sprout at home
- Excellent source of vitamin K, vitamin A, vitamin C, magnesium, potassium, iron, carotenoids, manganese, zinc and antioxidants
- Non-GMO and organic
- Promotes cardiovascular health, skin and eye health, strong immunity
- Anti-inflammatory and alkalizing properties
Raw Organic Swiss Chard Seeds
Directions for use
- Grow on a moist sprouting mat – do not grow in jars.
- Keep growing sprouts in natural light but not in direct sunlight.
- Rinse seeds 2-3 times per day in cool water, until the water runs clear.
- Harvest within 2-3 days of the greenery appearing from the seeds.
- Drain sprouts & leave 2-4 hours to dry before transferring to an airtight, covered container and keep refrigerated.
- Enjoy sprouts within 3-7 days in salads, savory dishes and stir-fries
About Kitchen Garden
Kitchen Garden is totally dedicated to the research and development of how to promote good nutrition and the usage of sprouts, seeds & herbs in every home. By developing a low-cost kit for easy home sprouting, Kitchen Garden hopes to bring the ‘sprout message’ to every home and kitchen. Your customers will simply love producing their own sprouts at home and, best of all, they will keep coming back for more and more sprouting seeds!