KURO-Bō Glass Water Bottle 1l With Koins
KURO-Bō’s reusable and hugely popular 1 Litre Gō-Ecō Glass Water Bottle is hand-made from durable, high-quality borosilicate glass (pyrex) which is much stronger and lighter than your standard glass. It comes with a polished stainless steel lid, food-grade silicon leak-proof seal and a non-slip silicon grip.
Contemporary and functional, each Gō-Ecō Glass Water Bottle is individually hand-made and reinforced, ensuring a lightweight, durable and portable design.
Is this too big? Have you seen our stunning 550ml Gō-Ecō Glass Water Bottle?
And, if paired with KURO-Bō Activated Charcoal Kōins (see Filter Kits and Starter Packs), every sip of water you take won’t just taste better, it will be healthier for you – and the planet, too – every single day, for 3+ months!
Ideally pair with our 100% plastic-free KURO-Bō Gō-Ecō Natural Cleaning Brush (see Accessories) for gentle, effective and eco-friendly cleaning.
This Bottle is your ideal ‘Forever Bottle’ and the first step to moving away from harmful and expensive single-use plastic bottles. It also makes a unique, eco-friendly and contemporary gift for family, friends, colleagues or employees.
Dimensions: 28cm H x 8cm W / Weight: 470g
- Unique to KURO-Bō and hand-made from high-quality borosilicate glass (pyrex)
- Much more lightweight, durable and portable than standard glass
- Individually reinforced and reusable
- Makes a unique gift for family, friends, colleagues or employees
- Ideally paired with KURO-Bō Activated Charcoal Kōins for 3+ months of daily naturally filtered water, wherever you are!
- Your ideal first step to moving away from harmful and expensive single-use plastic bottles.
*Subject to availability, stock will be confirmed once order is processed.
KURO-Bō is South Africa’s first and only 100% natural plastic-free water filter. It is a 100% organic, recyclable, sustainable and cartridge-free carbon water filter that naturally improves taste, purifies and mineralises tap water, while at the same time, balances pH. Introduced to the country by Camilla and Darrin Morisby who believe passionately in making sustainable and environmentally responsible choices, KURO-Bō Activated Charcoal has undergone rigorous scientific testing*, affirming its successful capacity for:
• toxin, chemical and bacterial adsorption and removal from contaminated water
• balancing an acidic pH of spiked water
• enriching tap water with beneficial essential minerals
*Performed by A.L. Abbot & Associates, SANAS-accredited specialists in Water Treatment – Reg. No. 82/04379/07
KURO-Bō’s Activated Charcoal is otherwise known as Binchotan, which is created through an ancient Japanese technique where high quality hardwood is baked in a kiln, at temperatures of over 1000ºC, until it becomes carbonised. Through this process KURO-Bō Activated Charcoal becomes a highly porous natural filter and, when placed in tap water, naturally adsorbs and removes toxins, while enriching it with beneficial minerals, turning ordinary tap water into filtered water, with a delicious and more refreshing taste.