Lavender in Lavender Hill – Lavender Hand Cream
Lavender in Lavender Hill‘s Lavender Hand Cream (50ml) is the perfect size to carry in your handbag, and perfect to combat dryness caused by harsh hand sanitizers.
- Soothes the skin, moisturises the skin, hydrates the skin
- A great natural antiseptic and anti-inflammatory
- Made with real lavender
- Improves elasticity, repairs skin damage, reduces signs of ageing and soothes dry, irritated skin
- Helps eczema, rashes, insect bites, sunburn and skin irritations
- No artificial colours, or fragrances
- Palm oil-free, cruelty-free, vegan
- Support this community upliftment project and help make the world a better place
- Locally produced to reduce YOUR carbon footprint
How to use
Massage into your hands until fully absorbed.
Aqua, Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Water, Glycerin, Caprylic Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender) Essential Oil.
*Certified Organic at Source.
About Lavender in Lavender Hill
Lavender in Lavender Hill is a business located in Cape Town, South Africa. They’re driven by social responsibility, community-upliftment, job creation and entrepreneur development in underprivileged communities throughout Cape Town. Lavender in Lavender Hill produces all natural handmade lavender home, body and food products of high quality with healing benefits! All ingredients used are organic, free from petrochemicals, parabens, synthetic fragrances and harmful chemicals. Promoting the earth, community-upliftment and luxurious products!