Mandela Tea Hospitality pack Rooibos/Honeybush x 60 bags
Mandela Tea Organic Honeybush & Rooibos celebrates the presence of Mandela by sharing this 100% African-made tea as a reminder of his presence. It’s 100% organic too, produced and processed with completely natural methods that will bring you a deliciously fragrant cuppa in its most healthy form. Brimming with antioxidants, vitamins and essential minerals to boost your body and immune system, both Honeybush and Rooibos are traditionally enjoyed as a regular way to sip on health giving remedies as a soothing, delicious cuppa.
- 100% locally grown and 100% locally processed Honeybush and Rooibos Tea
- All tea is grown indigenously and organically in the Cape Regions
- USDA Organic and EcoCert organic certifications
- Full of essential minerals for your health such as Iron, Potassium, Calcium, and Manganese
- Minerals are vital to the prevention of anaemia, maintaining fluid balance, and adequate bone growth and repair
- is rich in antioxidants and isoflavons which combat oxidative stress, and prevent the production of free radicals
- helps to maintain and boost your immune system
- is known to have a stabilising effect on blood sugar levels
- is high in protective antioxidants and boost the immune system
- does not contain caffeine
- has low tannin levels
- calms nervous tension, allergies and digestive problems
- alleviates infantile colic
- helps soothe asthma
- is beneficial for skin conditions
Mandela Teas love the idea of keeping Mandela’s memory alive by sharing a product with you that echoes his wisdom and presence in a product that supports local prosperity – 100% African and 100% organic, coming directly from the land.
Organic Cyclopia Longifolia (Honeybush), Aspalanthus Linearis (Rooibos)
*Subject to availability, stock will be confirmed once order is processed.
About Mandela Tea
Settlers arriving in South Africa in the 16th and 17th centuries found the local people using honeybush, rooibos and buchu plants for a range of ailments. Today, scientists are confirming the health benefits of teas made from these fragrant plants. With a percentage of the profits of Mandela Tea going directly to the Mandela Day School Library Project, Cape Tea Co highlights its commitment to linking South African business and sustainable education.