Mandela Tea Hospitality pack Honeybush x 60 bags
Celebrate what comes directly from the land as you celebrate the life of Madiba, both 100% African and full of healing goodness. Honeybush tea is a local favourite with its amazing immune boosting abilities and free radical squelching antioxidants and Mandela Organic Honeybush Tea has been grown 100% organically and locally from land to seed to cup, bringing you a honeybush cuppa that’s totally authentic and free from any kind of harmful chemicals. Honeybush contains essential vitamins, minerals and bio-compounds that have been found to have a stabilising effect on blood sugar and balance fluids in the body, as well as help prevent anaemia.
- 100% locally grown and 100% locally processed Honeybush Tea
- All tea is grown indigenously and organically in the Cape Regions
- USDA Organic and EcoCert organic certifications
- Full of essential minerals for your health such as Iron, Potassium, Calcium, and Manganese
- Minerals are vital to the prevention of anaemia, maintaining fluid balance, and adequate bone growth and repair
- is rich in antioxidants and isoflavons which combat oxidative stress, and prevent the production of free radicals
- helps to maintain and boost your immune system
- is known to have a stabilising effect on blood sugar levels
Mandela Teas love the idea of keeping Mandela’s memory alive by sharing a product with you that echoes his wisdom and presence in a product that supports local prosperity – 100% African and 100% organic, coming directly from the land. A percentage of the profits of Mandela Tea go directly to the Mandela Day School Library project
Organic Cyclopia Longifolia (Honeybush)
*Subject to availability, stock will be confirmed once order is processed.
About Mandela Tea
Settlers arriving in South Africa in the 16th and 17th centuries found the local people using honeybush, rooibos and buchu plants for a range of ailments. Today, scientists are confirming the health benefits of teas made from these fragrant plants. With a percentage of the profits of Mandela Tea going directly to the Mandela Day School Library Project, Cape Tea Co highlights its commitment to linking South African business and sustainable education.