Mary’s Muse | CBD Pain Relief Gel
Our CBD is produced from the highest quality organically grown cannabis, proudly cultivated in Africa, and is combined with the best ingredients we can source to create a fast-acting and effective topical for everyday use.
- Non-psychoactive. THC-free.
- All-natural. Vegan.
- Free from heavy metals, herbicides, pesticides, GMOs, synthetic cannabinoids, and artificial additives.
- 3rd party lab tested. Our purity is certified by an external laboratory.
- Sustainably produced, organically grown, and environmentally friendly.
WHAT’S INSIDE (ACTIVE INGREDIENTS):
CBD is a non-psychoactive cannabis compound that is widely recognized for its pain-relieving effects. Research suggests that CBD interacts with your endocannabinoid system (ECS) and assists your cells’ reaction to stimuli, creating anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving responses. By interacting with cannabinoid receptors – particularly CB2 receptors, CBD is thought to decrease pain by reducing the body’s sensitivity to the pain itself. The other primary reason for CBD’s ability to assist with pain relief is due to its powerful anti-inflammatory properties.
Pain symptoms of numerous conditions (such as muscle pain, strains, sprains, arthritis etc) are rooted in inflammation, so CBD can be an excellent way to reduce pain and swelling in and alleviate discomfort.
Arnica is a herb used to address muscle soreness and aches, bruising, joint pain and swelling, and inflammation. It is thought that specific components of Arnica work at a cellular level to change the processes occurring in specific white blood cells (neutrophils) and also in liver cells, producing anti-inflammatory effects. It also seems to improve circulation in the tissues where it is applied, and strengthen blood vessels. Because of these effects, mobility and healing are both promoted, making for a more speedy recovery.
Devil’s Claw Root
Devil’s Claw is a herb that contains chemicals that may decrease inflammation and swelling and resulting pain. Devil’s claw is commonly used for back pain, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis (RA), and joint and muscle pain and inflammation.
MSM is a naturally occurring compound in foods such as fresh vegetables, meat, and dairy products. MSM provides a source of natural sulfur, which plays a role in many of the body’s processes. MSM is commonly used for osteoarthritis, pain, swelling, muscle recovery after exercise, aging skin, and many other conditions.
DIRECTIONS & DOSE:
• Take the bottle out of the carton.
• Remove the cap and press the top of the pump nozzle to squeeze out a small amount of gel from the bottle.
• Apply to the painful or inflamed area 3 to 4 times a day, slowly rubbing into the skin. The amount needed will vary depending on the size of the painful or inflamed area. You may notice a slight cooling effect when you rub in the gel.
• Do not rub the gel into cuts, open wounds or any other area where the skin is abnormal.
• Be careful not to get the gel in your eyes. If this happens, rinse your eyes with clean water and tell your doctor.
• Wash your hands after rubbing in Mary’s Muse Pain Gel, unless your hands are the site being treated. Replace the cap.
• Allow at least four hours between applications of the gel. Do not apply more than (4 pumps) 4 times in any 24 hour period. (We need to know how many pumps in one bottle to determine the amount of CBD per pump).
Aqua, Alcohol (Denat.), Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Methylsulfonyl- methane (MSM), Menthol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerine, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Harpagophytum Procumbens Root Extract, Cannabidiol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Gaultheria Procumbens (Wintergreen) Essential Oil
- Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Store at or below 25˚C.
- Individuals taking medicine or having any medical concerns should consult with a health practitioner prior to use. If any adverse reactions occur, discontinue use and consult your doctor. Seek medical advice if you feel unwell.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- This product should be used only as directed on the label.
This unregistered medicine has not been evaluated by SAHPRA for its quality, safety, or intended use. This Health Supplement / Complementary Medicine is not intended to treat, cure, or prevent disease.
About Mary’s Muse
At Mary’s Muse we are advocates of the beneficial properties of Cannabis and products produced from Cannabidiol extracts. In addition to providing some of the purest, safest, and most effective products in the industry, it is our mission to educate and engage the CBD community around the natural, beneficial properties of this wonderful cannabis-based compound. We are dedicated to creating truly all-natural, high-quality, legal cannabis products that really are what they claim to be. At Mary’s Muse, we believe in cultivating happiness. We get that everybody struggles with something and it’s our mission to help you feel like a better version of yourself. By including our products in your daily wellness rituals, we hope to bring you one step closer to living a happier, healthier and more balanced life.