Nature’s Relief | Chaga Mushroom Tincture 30ml
Dosage: Add 10 drops of Aether Mushroom Chaga Tincture.
Usage: Add to a glass of water, juice or straight under your tongue.
Ingredients: Wild harvest Chaga | Cultivated Chaga
- Immune Boosting – Proteins, called Cytokines are produced by Chaga thereby raising the white cell blood count. This can help fight infections, from minor colds to life-threatening illnesses
- Anti-Aging Properties – Chaga is very high in anti oxidants. Less oxidative stress causes less physical signs of aging such as wrinkles, sagging skin and grey hair.
- Prevents and Fights Cancer – Triterpenes, compounds found in Chaga, cause tumour cells to self-destruct. Unlike other cancer treatments, however, Chaga does not appear to harm healthy cells.
- Lowers Cholesterol – Chaga creates many anti oxidants that may reduce LDL (Bad) Cholesterol. So Chaga may be seen as useful in the fight against cardiovascular disease.
- Nutrient dense super food – Chaga is very rich in phyto-nutrients, vitamins and minerals. Chaga offers a rich source of daily nutrients that helps to maintain optimum health.
About Nature’s Relief
Natural medicine specialists guiding the use and application of Natural alternative medicine. Organic and clean natural products from various natural sources that add value through their medicinal or therapeutic effects, nutritional value or detox and cleansing properties depending on the ingredients and bodily application. With two established dispensaries in business within the first year, Nature’s Relief has fashioned a retail business model that can be replicated. Our aim is to have a national footprint by the end of 2020 and we are off to a good start, having received a lot of interest already. We aim to work with like-minded business people with a passion for health, wellness and job creation. Each and every franchise will benefit from the accumulated knowledge of multiple dispensaries, as each outlet gathers and records valuable feedback on an internally shared database. Not only will this ‘business intelligence’ serve each dispensary and its customers, but will also further serve a role in research and development within the industry as a whole.
Backed by nearly three years of exporting products to France and the UK, our locally produced products are world class quality. With the projected growth of the cannabinoid and adaptogen industry both locally and internationally, its out aim to uplift the local market with the creation of jobs and economic growth. With a broad range of products backed by positive anecdotal evidence and increasing success with a magnitude of ailments, the number of outlets stocking CBD is growing every day, Nature’s Relief offers wholesale options to multiple stakeholders mentioned below through its distribution partner, Grow Green.