Pure Indigenous – Abundance Oil Potion 20ml
Attracts All Good Things Into Your Life
Pure Indigenous’s Abundance Potion (20 ml) has been created from a selection of South African essential oils mixed in organically certified cold pressed Grape Seed oil to attract an abundance of all things good into your life.
- Brings upon a state of relaxation
- Opens your body’s energy centres to receive blessings
- Balances your thoughts and emotions
- Promotes positive thinking
- Gets rid of negative energy internally and externally
- African Wormwood Essential Oil (Artemisia Afra), also known as wild wormwood, African wormwood, wilde-als and zengana, is believed to have magical properties.
- Cape Chamomile Essential Oil (Eriocephalus punctulatus) soothes, heals and relaxes the body and mind. It’s also a great medicinal treatment for tension in the muscles.
- Rose Geranium Essential Oil (Pelagonium Graveolens) is known as the poor people’s Rose oil as it is less expensive than the original Rose essential oil. It’s been used for centuries as a wound healer, to balance energies, to enhance moods, treat various skin ailments and last but not least, for its aromatic scents.
- African Lemon Bush Essential Oil (Lippia Javanica) also known as Koorsbossie/Lemoenbossie and Fever Tea/Lemon Bush/Cape Verbena, is a is one of the most fresh-smelling oils that stimulates brain functioning, sharpens cognitive functions, uplifts moods and is used to cleanse auras.
- Cape Grape Seed Oil has been used for thousands of years due to its benefits of toning the skin, protecting against sun damage, and reducing the appearance of blemishes, wrinkles, and stretch marks.
Directions for use
You can use the Abundance Potion as an Aromatherapy massage oil, to rub onto temples, use as a burner oil, in the bath or as a steam inhalation.
Caution: Essential oils are not recommended during pregnancy, breastfeeding or on babies/children.
About Pure Indigenous
Pure Indigenous offers you 100% natural and locally-sourced ingredients used in their balms, sprays, oil blends and potions. Their range of moisturising balms are fragranced using only indigenous essential oils with bases consisting of our favourite ingredients such as Beeswax, Macadamia Oil and Avocado Butter. You’ll find other wonderful South African plant ingredients like Imphepho and Rose Geranium in their sprays. We urge you to browse their mystical potions which are based on powerful tradition ascribed to African folklore.