Pure Indigenous – African Lemon Bush Essential Oil 10ml
Uplifts Mood and Relieves Flu Symptoms
Pure Indigenous’s African Lemon Bush Essential Oil (10 ml) is commonly known as Fever Tea, due to it medicinal properties that aid fever and the symptoms that go along with it. It’s also used as an antimicrobial and to soothe sore muscles.
- Alleviates persistent coughs, colds and chest ailments
- Soothes skin rashes, headaches and aching muscles
- Insect repellent
- Anti-lice treatment
- Used to cleanse auras (traditionally after coming into contact with a corpse or to protect against dog bites, crocodiles and lightning)
- Sharpens cognitive functions and uplifts moods
- African Lemon Bush Essential Oil (Lippia Javanica) also known as Koorsbossie/Lemoenbossie and Fever Tea/Lemon Bush/Cape Verbena, is a is one of the most fresh-smelling oils that stimulates brain functioning and soothes flu-related ailments.
Directions for use
Add 3 drops of African Lemon Bush Essential Oil to a warm bath.
If you’d like to apply it on your skin or hair, add 3 drops of African Lemon Bush Essential Oil to 50 ml carrier oil of choice.
To use this oil in an Aromatherapy massage, add 4-6 drops of African Lemon Bush Essential Oil to 50 ml carrier oil of choice.
Caution: Essential Oils should not be taken internally. Add to a carrier oil as a massage oil, rub onto temples, use as a burner oil, in the bath or as a steam inhalation. Essential oils are not recommended during pregnancy, breastfeeding or on babies/children.
About Pure Indigenous
Pure Indigenous offers you 100% natural and locally-sourced ingredients used in their balms, sprays, oil blends and potions. Their range of moisturising balms are fragranced using only indigenous essential oils with bases consisting of our favourite ingredients such as Beeswax, Macadamia Oil and Avocado Butter. You’ll find other wonderful South African plant ingredients like Imphepho and Rose Geranium in their sprays. We urge you to browse their mystical potions which are based on powerful tradition ascribed to African folklore.