Pure Indigenous – Cape Mountain Sage Essential Oil 10ml
Pure indigenous’s Cape Mountain Sage (10ml) is a highly fragrant essential oil traditionally used for coughs, colds, diarrhea, abdominal cramps and indigestion.
- Indigenous to the Western Cape coastline in sandy soil, stream beds, among rocks and in open fields
- It has a distinct sage-like fragrance that is a true hallmark of Cape fynbos
- Traditionally used for coughs, colds, diarrhea, abdominal cramps and indigestion
- Antimicrobial, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties
- Common Indigenous Names: Rough Blue Sage (English), Bloublomsalie, Bergsalie (Afrikaans)
How to use
A few drops of the essential oil makes a great expectorant when the steam is inhaled. Add a few drops to a warm bath. To use in an Aromatherapy massage, add 4-6 drops in carrier oil of choice. Use in an oil burner or cold mist diffuser for a beautifully relaxing aroma to refresh your room and uplift your spirits.
Caution: Essential Oils should not be taken internally. Not recommended during pregnancy, breastfeeding or on babies.
About Pure Indigenous
Pure Indigenous offers you 100% natural and locally-sourced ingredients used in their balms, sprays, oil blends and potions. Their range of moisturising balms are fragranced using only indigenous essential oils with bases consisting of our favourite ingredients such as Beeswax, Macadamia Oil and Avocado Butter. You’ll find other wonderful South African plant ingredients like Imphepho and Rose Geranium in their sprays. We urge you to browse their mystical potions which are based on powerful tradition ascribed to African folklore.