Pure Indigenous – Cape Rose Geranium Essential Oil 10ml
Deodorant and Mood Enhancer
Pure Indigenous’s Cape Rose Geranium Essential Oil (10ml) is a natural oil that is mainly used for it’s exotic rose scent. It’s also used to aid relaxation and stress-relief, while acting as an anti-bacterial, astringent and deodorant.
- Rose-like and sensual scent for perfume purposes
- Regenerates female energies
- Balances hormonal-related issues (hot flashes, PMS, menopause, headaches, irregular heartbeat) and emotional issues (depression, anxiety, stress)
- Traditionally used as a deodorant and for its anti-bacterial properties
- Treats skin ailments like cuts, abrasions, burns, skin ulcers and infections (due to antiseptic, antibacterial, analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties)
- Natural diuretic
- Cape Rose Geranium Oil (Pelagonium Graveolens) is known as the poor people’s Rose oil as it is less expensive than the original Rose essential oil. The plant is indigenous to the Cape Province of South Africa and is extracted from the flowers. It’s been used for centuries as a wound healer, to balance female energies, to enhance moods, treat various skin ailments and last but not least, for its sweet aromatic scents.
Directions for use
Add 3 drops of Cape Rose Geranium Essential Oil to a warm bath.
To use Cape Rose Geranium Essential Oil in an Aromatherapy massage, add 4-6 drops to 50 ml carrier oil of choice.
Caution: Essential Oils should not be taken internally. Add to a carrier oil as a massage oil, rub onto temples, use as a burner oil, in the bath or as a steam inhalation. Essential oils are not recommended during pregnancy, breastfeeding or on babies/children.
About Pure Indigenous
Pure Indigenous offers you 100% natural and locally-sourced ingredients used in their balms, sprays, oil blends and potions. Their range of moisturising balms are fragranced using only indigenous essential oils with bases consisting of our favourite ingredients such as Beeswax, Macadamia Oil and Avocado Butter. You’ll find other wonderful South African plant ingredients like Imphepho and Rose Geranium in their sprays. We urge you to browse their mystical potions which are based on powerful tradition ascribed to African folklore.