Pure Indigenous – Karoo Duckfoot Essential Oil 10ml
Pure Indigenous‘ Karoo Duckfoot (10ml) essential oil evokes mood elevation.
- Also known as Greater Skaapkaroo, Duck’s-footkaroo (English), Grootskaapkaroo, Eendepootkaroo (Afrikaans)
- Add to mood-lifting essential oil blends
Directions for use
- Add 3 drops of Karoo Duckfoot Essential Oil to a warm bath.
- To use in an Aromatherapy massage, add 4-6 drops to 50 ml carrier oil of choice.
- Use in an oil burner or cold mist diffuser for a beautifully relaxing aroma to refresh your room and uplift your spirits
- If you’d like to apply it on your skin or hair, add 3 – 5 drops of Karoo Duckfoot Essential Oil to 50 ml carrier oil of choice.
Caution: Essential Oils should not be taken internally. Add to a carrier oil as a massage oil, rub onto temples, use as a burner oil, in the bath or as a steam inhalation. Essential oils are not recommended during pregnancy, breastfeeding or on small babies.
About Pure Indigenous
Pure Indigenous offers you 100% natural and locally-sourced ingredients used in their balms, sprays, oil blends and potions. Their range of moisturising balms are fragranced using only indigenous essential oils with bases consisting of our favourite ingredients such as Beeswax, Macadamia Oil and Avocado Butter. You’ll find other wonderful South African plant ingredients like Imphepho and Rose Geranium in their sprays. We urge you to browse their mystical potions which are based on powerful tradition ascribed to African folklore.