Pure Indigenous – Mongongo Carrier Oil 100ml
Moisturising and Softening
Pure Indigenous’s Mongongo Carrier Oil (100 ml) is a rich, nutty oil that is indigenous to Southern Africa. Used to moisturise and soften dry or damaged skin. Combine with Pure Indigenous’s essential oils for the best results.
- Used to promote skin’s elasticity and suppleness
- Moisturising effect for skin that’s been damaged from the sun, dry weather or similar effects
- 100% pure, cold pressed carrier oil
- You may use the Mongongo Carrier Oil alone but for the best possible results, add a few drops of your preferred Pure Indigenous‘s essential oil
- Mongongo/Manketti Nut Oil (Schinziophytor Rautanenii) is extracted from the Manketti Nut trees found throughout Southern Africa. Mongongo Oil is rich in various minerals and linoleic acid. It’s composed of polyunsaturated fatty acids and boasts an abundance of Vitamin E, Omega 6 and Magnesium.
Directions for use
All of Pure Indigenous‘s carrier oils are an ideal base to combine a few drops of essential oils for a true Aromatherapy experience. Mongongo Carrier Oil can be used alone for a quick application to your skin and hair if you have limited time.
About Pure Indigenous
Pure Indigenous offers you 100% natural and locally-sourced ingredients used in their balms, sprays, oil blends and potions. Their range of moisturising balms are fragranced using only indigenous essential oils with bases consisting of our favourite ingredients such as Beeswax, Macadamia Oil and Avocado Butter. You’ll find other wonderful South African plant ingredients like Imphepho and Rose Geranium in their sprays. We urge you to browse their mystical potions which are based on powerful tradition ascribed to African folklore.