Pure Indigenous – Namibian Myrrh Essential Oil 10ml
Pure Indigenous‘s Namibian Myrrh (Commiphora Wildii) essential Oil 10ml is ourced from trees in the North Western Namibian desert where the resin is wild harvested!
- Common names: Corkwood, Commiphora, Kanniedood (Afrikaans)
- Myrrh helps to uplift the spirits and creates a sacred sense of calm
- Traditionally used for its antibacterial, antifungal and antiseptic properties (great for acne, mouthwashes, wounds, colds, etc.)
- Helps with bruising, sprains, arthritic pains and aches
- The resin is steam distilled to release the essential oil with its slightly woody spicy fragrance
100% pure Namibian Myrrh essential oil
How to use
- To use in Aromatherapy massage, add 4 – 6 drops to 50 ml carrier oil of choice
- Use in an oil burner or in a cold mist diffuser for a beautifully relaxing aroma to refresh your room or immediate space
- Inhaling steam with the essential oil relieves coughs and calms the mind
Caution: Essential Oils should not be taken internally. Add to a carrier oil as a massage oil, rub onto temples, use as a burner oil, in the bath or as a steam inhalation. Essential oils are not recommended during pregnancy, breastfeeding or on small babies.
About Pure Indigenous
Pure Indigenous offers you 100% natural and locally-sourced ingredients used in their balms, sprays, oil blends and potions. Their range of moisturising balms are fragranced using only indigenous essential oils with bases consisting of our favourite ingredients such as Beeswax, Macadamia Oil and Avocado Butter. You’ll find other wonderful South African plant ingredients like Imphepho and Rose Geranium in their sprays. We urge you to browse their mystical potions which are based on powerful tradition ascribed to African folklore.