Pure Indigenous – Night Oil Blend 20ml
Peaceful Sleep and Dreams
Pure Indigenous’s Night Oil Blend (20 ml) has been created from a selection of South African essential oils mixed in organically certified cold pressed Grape Seed oil to bring you restful sleep and dreams.
- Induces meditative states
- Promotes healthy sleeping patterns
- Relaxes the body and mind, allowing for deep sleep and good dreams
- Soothes tension in muscles and mind
- Balances your energy
- African Helichrysum Essential Oil (Helichrysum Odoratissimum) is derived from the Greek word “helios” meaning sun and “chrysos” meaning gold, referring to the colour of the flowers in this genus. It has been used by the indigenous people throughout time in their rituals, to treat respiratory issues, as well as to induce meditative states, sleep and relaxation.
- Cape Chamomile Essential Oil (Eriocephalus punctulatus) soothes, heals and relaxes the body and mind. It’s also a great medicinal treatment for tension in the muscles.
- Rose Geranium Essential Oil (Pelagonium Graveolens) is known as the poor people’s Rose oil as it is less expensive than the original Rose essential oil. It’s been used for centuries as a wound healer, to balance energies, to enhance moods, treat various skin ailments and last but not least, for its aromatic scents.
- Cape Grape Seed Oil has been used for thousands of years due to its benefits of toning the skin, protecting against sun damage, and reducing the appearance of blemishes, wrinkles, and stretch marks.
Directions for use
You can use the Night Oil Blend as an Aromatherapy massage oil, to rub onto temples, use as a burner oil, in the bath or as a steam inhalation.
Caution: Essential oils are not recommended during pregnancy, breastfeeding or on babies/children.
About Pure Indigenous
Pure Indigenous offers you 100% natural and locally-sourced ingredients used in their balms, sprays, oil blends and potions. Their range of moisturising balms are fragranced using only indigenous essential oils with bases consisting of our favourite ingredients such as Beeswax, Macadamia Oil and Avocado Butter. You’ll find other wonderful South African plant ingredients like Imphepho and Rose Geranium in their sprays. We urge you to browse their mystical potions which are based on powerful tradition ascribed to African folklore.