Rude Health Oat Drink Gluten Free 1L
This Rude Health Oat Drink is an organic, gluten free option and has a satisfying oaty flavour subtly balanced with pure mountain spring water and a touch of cold-pressed sunflower oil. Made with whole grains, soluble fibre shown to help keep your heart in rude health when eaten regularly.
- Satisfying malty flavour
- Enhances the oaty plenty of porridges
- Made with organic ingredients
- Contains no added sugar
- Just 6,1 grams of glycaemic carbohydrates per 100 mls
- Without thickeners
- Gluten free
- Dairy free
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Drench your favourite cereals
- Use liberally for lighter pancakes, curries and creamy soups
- Enjoy on its own!
- Refrigerate after opening.
- 1 litre
- Natural Spring Water, Organic Wholegrain Oats (11%), Organic Cold-Pressed Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt
Warning: Not for infant feeding.
Country of Origin:
- Made in The United Kingdom
About Rude Health
Rude Health is a London-based food and drink company that makes fabulous cereals, snacks and drinks using the best of the best ingredients. They bring ingredients together in ways that make their natural flavours sing. They don’t fortify or use any artificial ingredients and source their ingredients from fields, orchard and vines – not laboratories. Quality is their mantra. Flavour is their mission.