Truefood Organic Sunflower Kernels 400g
Truefood Sunflower seeds are NON GMO and rich in anti-aging vitamin E as well as minerals like copper and iron, this healthy snack also provides B vitamins making it an ideal nibble for those who follow vegan or vegetarian diets.
Sunflower seeds have a mild flavour and are often a substitute for pine nuts, they can be sprinkled on salads and make a great addition to breads or muffins.
- High in Vitamin E an antioxidant that fights free radicals within the body
- Rich in Manganese that acts as an anti-oxidant and is required for various metabolic processes within the body
- High in copper that increases iron absorption
- Rich in magnesium which is crucial for many functions within the body, with over 300 bio-chemical reactions depending on the mineral.
- High in B vitamins that help to maintain energy levels throughout the day
*Subject to availability, stock will be confirmed once order is processed.
Truefood is real, good food, with simple branding, down-to-earth packaging and well-priced product lines. With over 100 products in the range, Truefood offers both conventional and certified organic ranges of all those basic pantry essentials such as legumes, seeds, flours and grains. The distinctive green badge, ‘I AM ORGANIC’, sets the organic range apart from Truefood’s conventional pantry lines and includes customer favourites such as gluten-free oats, chia and chick-peas, and mealie meal – a first for the SA market. These products are all certified organic, carrying the official stamp of BCS Oko, Europe’s leading certifier of organic foods. From farm to shelf they have been independently checked and approved according to EU organic standards (way stricter than American standards!)