Truefood Rolled Oats 400g
Truefood Rolled Oatsare non-GMO and have a low glycaemic index (LOW-GI). They help to regulate blood sugar levels and are also a good source of dietary fibre. Further to providing iron, B vitamins and protein, rolled oats are a must for any diet especially for those who follow vegan and vegetarian diets.
Rolled oats are the healthier alternative to most processed cereals and make a delicious wholesome breakfast that provides sustained energy throughout the day.
- Rich in manganese that fights free radicals within the body and acts as an anti-oxidant
- High in calcium, magnesium and phosphorus that are crucial for healthy bones and teeth
- Rich in zinc that boosts immunity and aids in healing wounds
- High in selenium that boosts the immunity and acts as an antioxidant
- Rich in phosphorous that detoxes the body and maintains bone and dental health
- Certified Kosher
*Subject to availability, stock will be confirmed once order is processed.
Truefood is real, good food, with simple branding, down-to-earth packaging and well-priced product lines. With over 100 products in the range, Truefood offers both conventional and certified organic ranges of all those basic pantry essentials such as legumes, seeds, flours and grains. The distinctive green badge, ‘I AM ORGANIC’, sets the organic range apart from Truefood’s conventional pantry lines and includes customer favourites such as gluten-free oats, chia and chick-peas, and mealie meal – a first for the SA market. These products are all certified organic, carrying the official stamp of BCS Oko, Europe’s leading certifier of organic foods. From farm to shelf they have been independently checked and approved according to EU organic standards (way stricter than American standards!)